Start your day with this delicious energizing bowl. The adaptogens in this recipe will help you power through your to do list with more energy and vitality.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons freeze dried açai powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rhodiola powder
- 1/2 teaspoon eleuthero powder
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, strawberries or raspberries
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk of choice
- (Optional) sweetener to taste (honey, agave or maple syrup)
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender with a tamper if you have one. Blend at LOW SPEED and use the tamper to push fruit down.
If fruit collects on the side of the container, stop blender and use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides.
- Continue to blend on low until smooth, only adding additional liquid when needed. Too much liquid and you may end up with a smoothie instead of a bowl.
- Blend until the mixture reaches desired consistency. Then, pour into bowl(s), and top with granola, sliced banana, berries, cacao nibs, coconut or any other topping of your choice.