This delicious and nourishing bowl with chocolate ashwagandha is packed with a potent adaptogen and beauty-boosting ingredients.
Ashwagandha is an ancient adaptogenic herb used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote vitality and reduce stress. When combined with other nourishing ingredients such as avocado, dates, and coconut oil, it becomes a beauty-boosting powerhouse that can support healthy skin, hair, and nails. These ingredients also rich in potassium, magnesium, and antioxidants, all of which can help protect your body from free radicals and promote overall wellness.
Top it off your bowl with your favorite fruits, nuts, and seeds for added flavor and crunch. Not only is this recipe easy to make, but it's also a great way to fuel your body with nourishing ingredients that will leave you feeling energized and glowing.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tbsp Sunbird Organics dark chocolate ashwagandha powder blend
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 dates
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 frozen banana chopped
- (Optional) toppings: sliced kiwi, chia seeds, berries, sliced almonds, pumpkin seeds, and/or cacao nibs
- In a blender or food processor, blend the avocado and dates.
- Add the melted coconut oil and blend again.
- Add the banana and blend once more.
- Add the chocolate ashwagandha powder and blend until combined. Do not overmix.
- Serve in a bowl and add your choice of toppings.