Looking for a healthy and delicious way to incorporate adaptogens into your breakfast routine? Look no further than this easy-to-make and satisfying smoothie bowl! Made with dark chocolate ashwagandha powder, which can support stress relief and gut function, this adaptogen recipe also includes nutrient-packed ingredients like blueberries, spinach, avocado, and hemp seeds. Plus, it can be customized to your liking with a variety of toppings such as fresh fruit, granola, and cacao nibs. Give your body the boost it needs to start the day off right with this nutrient-dense smoothie bowl.
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 2 tbsp Sunbird Organics dark chocolate ashwagandha powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen spinach
- ¼ an avocado
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds (optional)
- 1 medjool date
- 1 scoop brown rice/pea protein
- Toppings of choice: hemp seeds, berries, fresh fruit, granola, cacao nibs, coconut, etc.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. It will be and should be thick.
- Pour into bowl and top with your choice of toppings.